Sunday 28 December 2008

Starting Again




Hello,

I've decided to restart my blog after nearly a year of browsing and lurking around into other peoples lives via their blogs. It's been so much fun reading and seeing how others have spent the last year. It's a bit like people watching via computer I suppose. Anyway, I've decided to come out of the shadows and join in the fun again. The problem with this is it becomes a bit of an obsession and I find that I end up spending far to much time on the computer but then never mind such is life I suppose.... Anyway it gives me the excuse to get some much needed practice with my camera.

So a quick think back over the last twelve months tells me that not that much has happened and the year somehow merged into a mass of work work, school, work, shopping, cleaning and in reality not much else. Hopefully this will not be the case for the next twelve months. My man and I have decided that the last year we spent far too many evenings talking about work and far too many weekends running around chasing our tales catching up on the shopping and/or housework that we never seemed to have enough time to do during the week.



We have decided to buy into the Country Living campaign to reclaim the weekend and as such try to limit 'chores' to the barest minimum. There are some wonderful places within an hours drive of our house and we fully intend to visit as many as possible throughout 2009.




I also fully intend to get my act together and concentrate more on my sewing with the aim on perhaps trying out a market stall or an etsy shop, But I have said this every year for as long as I can remember so don't hold your breath on that on. Also January 1st looms every year with the aim of losing weight once and for all but again I would suggest not holding your breath on that one either......
So tomorrow I will pick up my camera afresh and share a little more about my life in lovely Lancashire in our little terraced house on the canal banks of Preston. Till then take care and bye bye x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I wish I had the courage to get on and start a blog - in the meantime I'll enjoy yours! Sue.