Above is my latest Work in Progress photo. I've made these hexagons following Lucy's attic 24 instructions. I'm very pleased with them. I've decided to turn it into a cushion cover. The photo below doesn't do the colours of the cotton I've used justice though because of the bad light this morning. In reality the colours in the photo above are much nearer the truth. Very cheerful and just right for our green lounge. It's definately a marmite (love or hate) room and with the addition of things from my new obsession of crochet it's definately not going to get any less bright in the near future.
Next up I think I'll tackle the ripple blanket - should keep me busy for a while.
I hope you are all having some fun too.